State of the Organization is a continuing series of daily updates on the happenings of your favorite Chicago sports teams: Cubs, White Sox, Bulls, Blackhawks and Bears. Each team with its own update space.
This space will provide some of the highlights of what has been going on with your favorite Chicago baseball team, the Chicago White Sox, in the past 24 hours. Acquisitions, injuries, performance updates and storylines will be provided during the season, including the team’s competitive status.
Stories of the Day:
- The Atlanta Braves are reportedly talking to the Sox about a trade for Chris Sale.
- As are the Washington Nationals.
- It looks more and more likely that the White Sox will trade Chris Sale this offseason and begin their rebuild. Several teams have shown interest. But are the Sox really sure they should trade him?
- What about David Robertson?
- Who should the White Sox protect from the Rule 5 draft?