State of the Organization is a continuing series of daily updates on the happenings of your favorite Chicago sports teams: Cubs, White Sox, Bulls, Blackhawks and Bears. Each team with its own update space.
This space will provide some of the highlights of what has been going on with your favorite Chicago basketball team, the Chicago Bulls, in the past 24 hours. Acquisitions, injuries, performance updates and storylines will be provided during the season, including the team’s competitive status.
Stories of the Day:
- The Bulls defeated the Utah Jazz, 85-77.
- Game recap.
- 3 takeaways from the game.
- Rajon Rondo sat his second straight game with a sprained ankle.
- Could/should the Bulls trade Nikola Mirotic?
- The Bulls are playing very well at the moment, except for one particular lineup.
- 2nd in the Central Division and 4th in the Eastern Conference
- The Bulls next game is Saturday night at 10:30pm ET at the Los Angeles Clippers.