State of the Organization is a continuing series of daily updates on the happenings of your favorite Chicago sports teams: Cubs, White Sox, Bulls, Blackhawks and Bears. Each team with its own update space.
This space will provide some of the highlights of what has been going on with your favorite Chicago basketball team, the Chicago Bulls, in the past 24 hours. Acquisitions, injuries, performance updates and storylines will be provided during the season, including the team’s competitive status.
Stories of the Day:
- The Bulls begun their West Coast road trip with a victory, defeating the Portland Trail Blazers, 113-88.
- Game recap.
- This may have been the Bulls best win of the year.
- Jerian Grant got the start in place of Rajon Rondo who sat out with an ankle malady, and Grant played well.
- Rajon Rondo, on the other hand, needs to begin playing better, especially on defense. He has a bit of a gambling problem.
- Fred Hoiberg talks concussions.
- 2nd in the Central Division and 5th in the Eastern Conference
- The Bulls next game is Thursday night at 10:30pm ET at the Utah Jazz.