State of the Organization is a continuing series of daily updates on the happenings of your favorite Chicago sports teams: Cubs, White Sox, Bulls, Blackhawks and Bears. Each team with its own update space.
This space will provide some of the highlights of what has been going on with your favorite Chicago football team, the Chicago Bears, in the past 24 hours. Acquisitions, injuries, performance updates and storylines will be provided during the season, including the team’s competitive status.
Stories of the Day:
- Keys to a Bears victory.
- What to watch in the game.
- The team appears to be finally getting healthy for the second half of the season.
- If the Bears defeat the Buccaneers and claim their second win in a row, how much does it actually mean for the Bears’ season?
- While the product on the field may not yet reflect it, John Fox believes the Bears locker room culture is headed in the right direction.
Record and Stats:
- Record: 2-6
- Last in the NFC North
- Team Offense: 21st (Total); 16th (Passing); 25th (Rushing); 31st (Points)
- Team Defense: 11th (Total); 12th (Passing); 12th (Rushing); 14th (Points)
- The Bears next game is this afternoon at 1:00pm ET versus the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.