State of the Organization is a continuing series of daily updates on the happenings of your favorite Chicago sports teams: Cubs, White Sox, Bulls, Blackhawks and Bears. Each team with its own update space.
This space will provide some of the highlights of what has been going on with your favorite Chicago baseball team, the Chicago White Sox, in the past 24 hours. Acquisitions, injuries, performance updates and storylines will be provided during the season, including the team’s competitive status.
Stories of the Day:
- An open letter to White Sox fans on the Cubs winning the World Series.
- Key dates in the White Sox offseason.
- The White Sox’s calculus of winning now.
- Whatever the Sox decide to do this offseason, they must upgrade the bench.
- The Sox now play at Guaranteed Rate Field. It cost U.S. Cellular, the previous naming rights holder, $13 million to drop their naming rights early.