State of the Organization is a continuing series of daily updates on the happenings of your favorite Chicago sports teams: Cubs, White Sox, Bulls, Blackhawks and Bears. Each team with its own update space.
This space will provide some of the highlights of what has been going on with your favorite Chicago baseball team, the Chicago White Sox, in the past 24 hours. Acquisitions, injuries, performance updates and storylines will be provided during the season, including the team’s competitive status.
Stories of the Day:
- What the Sox can take away from the World Series.
- When will the Cubs adoration end?
- As the MLB offseason officially begins, the White Sox need to choose a direction.
- The White Sox should retool, not rebuild.
- White Sox Talk podcast: What could Chris Sale return in a trade?