State of the Organization is a continuing series of daily updates on the happenings of your favorite Chicago sports teams: Cubs, White Sox, Bulls, Blackhawks and Bears. Each team with its own update space.
This space will provide some of the highlights of what has been going on with your favorite Chicago baseball team, the Chicago White Sox, in the past 24 hours. Acquisitions, injuries, performance updates and storylines will be provided during the season, including the team’s competitive status.
Stories of the Day:
- The new field name is now official.
- The White Sox were reportedly unhappy having a downward arrow attached to their ballpark.
- But Guaranteed Rate were determined to stick with their corporate logo and turned down Sox requests for change.
- The Sox are in need of left-handed bats, but there aren’t many available in free agency.
- Why most White Sox fans are not cheering for the Cubs.