State of the Organization is a continuing series of daily updates on the happenings of your favorite Chicago sports teams: Cubs, White Sox, Bulls, Blackhawks and Bears. Each team with its own update space.
This space will provide some of the highlights of what has been going on with your favorite Chicago baseball team, the Chicago White Sox, in the past 24 hours. Acquisitions, injuries, performance updates and storylines will be provided during the season, including the team’s competitive status.
Stories of the Day:
- As of today the White Sox officially play at “Guaranteed Rate Field”, but they’re slightly unhappy about the logo.
- It’s a commitment to branding by Guaranteed Rate.
- In order to sell this team to fans White Sox ownership must be willing to spend in free agency.
- Closing the book on Robin Ventura.
- White Sox offseason plan roundup.