State of the Organization is a continuing series of daily updates on the happenings of your favorite Chicago sports teams: Cubs, White Sox, Bulls, Blackhawks and Bears. Each team with its own update space.
This space will provide some of the highlights of what has been going on with your favorite Chicago basketball team, the Chicago Bulls, in the past 24 hours. Acquisitions, injuries, performance updates and storylines will be provided during the season, including the team’s competitive status.
Stories of the Day:
- The Bulls defeated the Brooklyn Nets, 118-88.
- Michael Carter-Williams will miss 3-4 weeks with a bone bruise in his left knee.
- Prior to the game it was reported the Bulls would not negotiate a contract extension with Carter-Williams, but he is relishing the opportunity to earn a contract.
- Taj Gibson is rewarding Feed Hoiberg’s decision to start him.
- Team chemistry and buying into Hoiberg’s system are driving the Bulls to their best start to a season in 20 years.
- Rajon Rondo is thus far making it so the Bulls do not miss Derrick Rose.
- The Bulls next game is tomorrow night at 8:00pm ET versus the Boston Celtics.