State of the Organization is a continuing series of daily updates on the happenings of your favorite Chicago sports teams: Cubs, White Sox, Bulls, Blackhawks and Bears. Each team with its own update space.
This space will provide some of the highlights of what has been going on with your favorite Chicago football team, the Chicago Bears, in the past 24 hours. Acquisitions, injuries, performance updates and storylines will be provided during the season, including the team’s competitive status.
Stories of the Day:
- The Bears defeated the Minnesota Vikings, 20-10.
- Game summary.
- This game provided a small glimpse into what this team should have been.
- The Bears moved up one spot to 29th in the latest ESPN NFL Power Rankings.
- How much did Jay Cutler’s return help the team to victory?
- Leonard Floyd finally looks to be healthy and is stringing together impressive performances.
- Former GM and OC musings on Jay Cutler.
- 10 thoughts on the Bears victory.
Record and Stats:
- Record: 2-6
- Last in the NFC North
- Team Offense: 13th (Total); 10th (Passing); 19th (Rushing); 30th (Points)
- Team Defense: 16th (Total); 16th (Passing); 17th (Rushing); 17th (Points)
- The Bears next game is November 13th at 1:00pm ET versus the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.