State of the Organization is a continuing series of daily updates on the happenings of your favorite Chicago sports teams: Cubs, White Sox, Bulls, Blackhawks and Bears. Each team with its own update space.
This space will provide some of the highlights of what has been going on with your favorite Chicago basketball team, the Chicago Bulls, in the past 24 hours. Acquisitions, injuries, performance updates and storylines will be provided during the season, including the team’s competitive status.
Stories of the Day:
- The Bulls defeated the Pacers, 118-101.
- Quick game recap.
- Dwyane Wade is exercising his veteran days off early in the season.
- Many of the Bulls players left over from last season are beginning to acknowledge how dysfunctional the team was in their first year with a new coach and new system.
- Is the Bulls playing style (i.e. more 3-pointers) exhibited against the Celtics (but not the Pacers) sustainable over a full season given their personnel?
- Are the Bulls raising expectations with a strong start to the season?
- The Bulls next game is Monday night at 7:30pm ET versus the Brooklyn Nets.