State of the Organization is a continuing series of daily updates on the happenings of your favorite Chicago sports teams: Cubs, White Sox, Bulls, Blackhawks and Bears. Each team with its own update space.
This space will provide some of the highlights of what has been going on with your favorite Chicago football team, the Chicago Bears, in the past 24 hours. Acquisitions, injuries, performance updates and storylines will be provided during the season, including the team’s competitive status.
Stories of the Day:
- 4 things learned before Monday’s game against the Vikings.
- Why won’t John Fox publicly support Jay Cutler?
- What must the Bears get in return for Alshon Jeffrey if they were to trade him?
- How much can the Bears learn from the Vikings loss last week?
- How many running backs should we expect to see on Monday?
- 10 Bears questions before Monday night.
Record and Stats:
- Record: 1-6
- Last in the NFC North
- Team Offense: 13th (Total); 10th (Passing); 25th (Rushing); 31st (Points)
- Team Defense: 17th (Total); 19th (Passing); 21st (Rushing); 22nd (Points)
- The Bears next game is October 31st at 8:30pm ET versus the Minnesota Vikings.