State of the Organization is a continuing series of daily updates on the happenings of your favorite Chicago sports teams: Cubs, White Sox, Bulls, Blackhawks and Bears. Each team with its own update space.
This space will provide some of the highlights of what has been going on with your favorite Chicago basketball team, the Chicago Bulls, in the past 24 hours. Acquisitions, injuries, performance updates and storylines will be provided during the season, including the team’s competitive status.
Stories of the Day:
- In their regular season opener the Bulls defeated the Boston Celtics, 105-99.
- Game summary.
- The Bulls signed former Celtics first-round pick R.J. Hunter.
- Hunter’s ability as an NBA player is still in question, but the Bulls hope he can add some shooting to the team.
- Dwyane Wade and the Bulls look to balance his minutes.
- As the Bulls search for an offensive identity early this season Rajon Rondo seeks to establish the Bulls defense.
- The biggest task ahead of the Bulls this season may be making fans care about the team.
- As the regular season kicks off, a recap of the Bulls starters from the preseason.
- The Bulls next game is Saturday night at 8:00pm ET versus the Indiana Pacers.