State of the Organization is a continuing series of daily updates on the happenings of your favorite Chicago sports teams: Cubs, White Sox, Bulls, Blackhawks and Bears. Each team with its own update space.
This space will provide some of the highlights of what has been going on with your favorite Chicago football team, the Chicago Bears, in the past 24 hours. Acquisitions, injuries, performance updates and storylines will be provided during the season, including the team’s competitive status.
Stories of the Day:
- John Fox says there is no truth to the reports that he said he is “done” with Jay Cutler.
- Jeremy Langford is ready to play Monday night, and is ready to run harder.
- The Bears offensive line is hurting as they prepare to face the NFL’s top defense.
- What should be made of the Alshon Jeffrey trade rumors?
- Other Bears trade rumors.
- Bears notes.
Record and Stats:
- Record: 1-6
- Last in the NFC North
- Team Offense: 13th (Total); 10th (Passing); 25th (Rushing); 31st (Points)
- Team Defense: 17th (Total); 19th (Passing); 21st (Rushing); 22nd (Points)
- The Bears next game is October 31st at 8:30pm ET versus the Minnesota Vikings.