State of the Organization is a continuing series of daily updates on the happenings of your favorite Chicago sports teams: Cubs, White Sox, Bulls, Blackhawks and Bears. Each team with its own update space.
This space will provide some of the highlights of what has been going on with your favorite Chicago baseball team, the Chicago White Sox, in the past 24 hours. Acquisitions, injuries, performance updates and storylines will be provided during the season, including the team’s competitive status.
Stories of the Day:
- A White Sox offseason plan.
- Can Rick Renteria lead the team back to the postseason?
- Any renewed success hoped for by the Sox must begin with the continued success of Tim Anderson.
- What is the root of the continued struggles of the Sox?
- White Sox owner Jerry Reinsdorf is rooting for the Cubs to win the World Series.
- As is President Obama: