State of the Organization is a continuing series of daily updates on the happenings of your favorite Chicago sports teams: Cubs, White Sox, Bulls, Blackhawks and Bears. Each team with its own update space.
This space will provide some of the highlights of what has been going on with your favorite Chicago baseball team, the Chicago Cubs, in the past 24 hours. Acquisitions, injuries, performance updates and storylines will be provided during the season, including the team’s competitive status.
Stories of the Day:
- NLCS recap.
- The Cubs are the betting favorites to win the World Series.
- Cubs vs. Indians: Who has the edge?
- Kyle Schwarber is eligible to play in the World Series, how would he fit on the roster?
- Aroldis Chapman is doing more than just pitching to help the Cubs win the World Series.
- You often here the phrase “the MLB playoffs are a crapshoot”, but the Cubs have constructed a roster to overcome that randomness.
- How Tom Ricketts and Theo Epstein brought baseball back to the Chicago Cubs.
- Cubs notes.
- The World Series begins Tuesday night at 8:00pm ET in Cleveland.