State of the Organization is a continuing series of daily updates on the happenings of your favorite Chicago sports teams: Cubs, White Sox, Bulls, Blackhawks and Bears. Each team with its own update space.
This space will provide some of the highlights of what has been going on with your favorite Chicago basketball team, the Chicago Bulls, in the past 24 hours. Acquisitions, injuries, performance updates and storylines will be provided during the season, including the team’s competitive status.
Stories of the Day:
- With their respective home towns represented in the World Series, LeBron James and Dwyane Wade are working on a bet.
- Cristiano Felicio is probable but Denzel Valentine is questionable for Thursday’s season opener.
- Taj Gibson is patiently waiting on the decision of who starts at power forward, and is fine with whatever that decision may be.
- And by selflessly accepting his role, Gibson is setting an example for the rest of the team.
- No matter that decision, this is Jimmy Butler’s team to lead back to the postseason.
- Many Bulls are rooting for the Cubs to win the World Series.
- And they hope to bring the Cubs’ chemistry and swagger to the hard court.