State of the Organization is a continuing series of daily updates on the happenings of your favorite Chicago sports teams: Cubs, White Sox, Bulls, Blackhawks and Bears. Each team with its own update space.
This space will provide some of the highlights of what has been going on with your favorite Chicago hockey team, the Chicago Blackhawks, in the past 24 hours. Acquisitions, injuries, performance updates and storylines will be provided during the season, including the team’s competitive status.
Stories of the Day:
- Looking ahead to this week of Blackhawks hockey.
- There are positives from last week’s games upon which the team should build.
- Jonathan Toews is off to a slow start this season, but much of that can be attributed to learning to play with new line mates.
- So far Richard Panik is working out.
- But other ‘Hawks need to pick up some of the scoring.
- Some Blackhawks notes.
- 4th in the Central Division