State of the Organization is a continuing series of daily updates on the happenings of your favorite Chicago sports teams: Cubs, White Sox, Bulls, Blackhawks and Bears. Each team with its own update space.
This space will provide some of the highlights of what has been going on with your favorite Chicago hockey team, the Chicago Blackhawks, in the past 24 hours. Acquisitions, injuries, performance updates and storylines will be provided during the season, including the team’s competitive status.
Stories of the Day:
- The Blackhawks are 18th in ESPN’s NHL Power Rankings after one week of hockey.
- And after one week of hockey the ‘Hawks penalty killing has been bad.
- Patrick Kane says it’s the veterans who have to pick up the slack.
- After a stellar preseason in which he basically forced his way onto the roster, Gustav Forsling has continued to prove he belongs.
- As has Richard Panik.
- Blackhawks organizational depth chart in one page.
- A way too early look at the Blackhawks 2017 offseason.
- Last in the Central Division