State of the Organization is a continuing series of daily updates on the happenings of your favorite Chicago sports teams: Cubs, White Sox, Bulls, Blackhawks and Bears. Each team with its own update space.
This space will provide some of the highlights of what has been going on with your favorite Chicago basketball team, the Chicago Bulls, in the past 24 hours. Acquisitions, injuries, performance updates and storylines will be provided during the season, including the team’s competitive status.
Stories of the Day:
- Takeaways from Saturday’s game against the Bucks. Besides Michael Carter-Williams.
- When the NBA league office opens Monday morning the Tony Snell for Michael Carter-Williams trade should become official. Who won the trade?
- Can Carter-Williams regain his rookie form and actually make a difference on this team?
- Or is he simply another mismatched piece and backup PG?
- Can Rajon Rondo help Carter-Williams reach his once-high ceiling?
- Is this trade another example of a faulty front office?
- Projecting the 106-17 Chicago Bulls.
- Are they any better than last season?