State of the Organization is a continuing series of daily updates on the happenings of your favorite Chicago sports teams: Cubs, White Sox, Bulls, Blackhawks and Bears. Each team with its own update space.
This space will provide some of the highlights of what has been going on with your favorite Chicago hockey team, the Chicago Bears, in the past 24 hours. Acquisitions, injuries, performance updates and storylines will be provided during the season, including the team’s competitive status.
Stories of the Day:
- How might McPhee impact the defense upon his return?
- Heading into Sunday’s game against the Jaguars the Bears are still dealing with injuries, especially to their impact players.
- 17 players on the Week 6 injury report.
- Including Leonard Floyd, who must get on the field and produce.
- As of now Jonathan Bullard has been the only contributing rookie defender.
- How Pat O’Donnell changed his punting.
- 10 Bears questions.
- Bears-Jaguars matchup preview.
- Game prediction.
Record and Stats:
- Record: 1-4
- Last in the NFC North
- Team Offense: 8th (Total); 5th (Passing); 17th (Rushing); 27th (Points)
- Team Defense: 16th (Total); 14th (Passing); 26th (Rushing); 22nd (Points)