State of the Organization is a continuing series of daily updates on the happenings of your favorite Chicago sports teams: Cubs, White Sox, Bulls, Blackhawks and Bears. Each team with its own update space.
This space will provide some of the highlights of what has been going on with your favorite Chicago basketball team, the Chicago Bulls, in the past 24 hours. Acquisitions, injuries, performance updates and storylines will be provided during the season, including the team’s competitive status.
Stories of the Day:
- Denzel Valentine is back at practice after spraining his ankle in the first preseason game but he’s not yet ready to play in a game.
- Jimmy Butler must attack the rim and get to the line.
- Breaking down Jimmy Butler.
- Can Taj Gibson continue his efficient scoring in the regular season?
- As the Bulls get increased practice time this week before their next preseason game on Friday, defense must be an emphasis.