State of the Organization is a continuing series of daily updates on the happenings of your favorite Chicago sports teams: Cubs, White Sox, Bulls, Blackhawks and Bears. Each team with its own update space.
This space will provide some of the highlights of what has been going on with your favorite Chicago football team, the Chicago Bears, in the past 24 hours. Acquisitions, injuries, performance updates and storylines will be provided during the season, including the team’s competitive status.
Stories of the Day:
- Jeremy Langford, Eddie Goldman and Deiondre’ Hall have been officially ruled out for Sunday’s game.
- DB Demontre Hurst was elevated from the practice squad while DL CJ Wilson was released for the second time in a week.
- Beginning with the Colts this afternoon the Bears need to start stacking wins.
- The Bears may have something in Bryce Callahan.
- How Jordan Howard honors his father.
- Bears vs. Colts: What to watch for.
Record and Stats:
- Record: 1-3
- 3rd in the NFC North
- Team Offense: 23rd (Total); 15th (Passing); 25th (Rushing); 31st (Points)
- Team Defense: 11th (Total); 8th (Passing); 26th (Rushing); 19th (Points)