State of the Organization is a continuing series of daily updates on the happenings of your favorite Chicago sports teams: Cubs, White Sox, Bulls, Blackhawks and Bears. Each team with its own update space.
This space will provide some of the highlights of what has been going on with your favorite Chicago football team, the Chicago Bears, in the past 24 hours. Acquisitions, injuries, performance updates and storylines will be provided, during the season including the team’s competitive status.
Stories of the Day:
- The Bears have placed Kevin White on IR with a broken left fibula.
- What does this newest injury mean for White and for the Bears?
- How does White’s injury reflect on Ryan Pace?
- Jerrell Freeman knew his time with the Colts was up.
- Why didn’t Jay Cutler get Brian Hoyer’s game plan?
- Can the Bears build a winning streak?
- 10 Bears Things.
Record and Stats:
- Record: 1-3
- 3rd in the NFC North
- Team Offense: 23rd (Total); 15th (Passing); 25th (Rushing); 31st (Points)
- Team Defense: 11th (Total); 8th (Passing); 26th (Rushing); 19th (Points)