State of the Organization is a continuing series of daily updates on the happenings of your favorite Chicago sports teams: Cubs, White Sox, Bulls, Blackhawks and Bears. Each team with its own update space.
This space will provide some of the highlights of what has been going on with your favorite Chicago football team, the Chicago Bears, in the past 24 hours. Acquisitions, injuries, performance updates and storylines will be provided, during the season including the team’s competitive status.
Stories of the Day:
- The Bears are moving up ESPN’s Football Power Index.
- But how much stock should fans put in Sunday’s victory?
- Breaking down key plays from Sunday’s victory.
- The Colts are regretting losing Jerrell Freeman.
- Jay Cutler’s Chicago football legacy.
- In likely his final year with the Bears.
- Do the Bears finally have a working game plan?
Record and Stats:
- Record: 1-3
- 3rd in the NFC North
- Team Offense: 23rd (Total); 15th (Passing); 25th (Rushing); 31st (Points)
- Team Defense: 11th (Total); 8th (Passing); 26th (Rushing); 19th (Points)