State of the Organization is a continuing series of daily updates on the happenings of your favorite Chicago sports teams: Cubs, White Sox, Bulls, Blackhawks and Bears. Each team with its own update space.
This space will provide some of the highlights of what has been going on with your favorite Chicago basketball team, the Chicago Bulls, in the past 24 hours. Acquisitions, injuries, performance updates and storylines will be provided, during the season including the team’s competitive status.
Stories of the Day:
- Rajon Rondo continues to earn plaudits for Bulls players and coaches.
- As much as his playing ability, the Bulls are counting on Dwyane Wade to make the team better by changing the team culture.
- And we could see Wade take a lot more 3-pointers this season.
- An early focus at training camp has been rebounding.
- Player Preview: Doug McDermott
- Player Preview: Dwyane Wade.