State of the Organization is a continuing series of daily updates on the happenings of your favorite Chicago sports teams: Cubs, White Sox, Bulls, Blackhawks and Bears. Each team with its own update space.
This space will provide some of the highlights of what has been going on with your favorite Chicago football team, the Chicago Bears, in the past 24 hours. Acquisitions, injuries, performance updates and storylines will be provided, during the season including the team’s competitive status.
Stories of the Day:
- Jay Cutler returned to practice on Wednesday on a limited basis.
- Jordan Howard is is the frontrunner among Bears RBs.
- Why have the Bears been bad on defense? The answer isn’t complicated.
- And with injuries forcing the Bears to go young on defense it probably isn’t getting much better soon.
- At least there’s Jerrell Freeman.
- What’s the outlook for a Bears turnaround?
- Bears Q&A.
Record and Stats:
- Record: 0-3
- Last in the NFC North
- Team Offense: 27th (Total); 23rd (Passing); 30th (Rushing); 30th (Points)
- Team Defense: 16th (Total); 10th (Passing); 30th (Rushing); 23rd (Points)