State of the Organization is a continuing series of daily updates on the happenings of your favorite Chicago sports teams: Cubs, White Sox, Bulls, Blackhawks and Bears. Each team with its own update space.
This space will provide some of the highlights of what has been going on with your favorite Chicago basketball team, the Chicago Bulls, in the past 24 hours. Acquisitions, injuries, performance updates and storylines will be provided, during the season including the team’s competitive status.
Stories of the Day:
- The Bulls are looking to rebound this upcoming season.
- Key to that will be how quickly Jimmy Butler can develop chemistry between himself, Dwyane Wade and Rajon Rondo.
- And after the first day it looks as though Rondo is doing his part.
- Other questions about the Bulls roster remain as well, like who starts at power forward?
- Perhaps a changing defensive scheme will assist the Bulls as they cohere as a team.
- Player Preview: Bobby Portis.
- Season Preview: Part 2.