State of the Organization is a continuing series of daily updates on the happenings of your favorite Chicago sports teams: Cubs, White Sox, Bulls, Blackhawks and Bears. Each team with its own update space.
This space will provide some of the highlights of what has been going on with your favorite Chicago football team, the Chicago Bears, in the past 24 hours. Acquisitions, injuries, performance updates and storylines will be provided, during the season including the team’s competitive status.
Stories of the Day:
- The tenor of media coverage of the Bears following their loss to the Cowboys is not good.
- And the Bears continue to wallow at the bottom of NFL Power Rankings.
- Is Dowell Loggains the primary culprit to the disappointing start?
- Jeremy Langford is out 4-6 weeks with a sprained ankle, but Jordan Howard had already earned more carries.
- John Fox says he won’t guarantee Jay Cutler’s starting position when he returns from his sprained thumb.
- Is this the end of the Cutler Era?
- 10 Bears thoughts.
- So what is to be done?
Record and Stats:
- Record: 0-3
- Last in the NFC North
- Team Offense:
- Team Defense: