State of the Organization is a continuing series of daily updates on the happenings of your favorite Chicago sports teams: Cubs, White Sox, Bulls, Blackhawks and Bears. Each team with its own update space.
This space will provide some of the highlights of what has been going on with your favorite Chicago football team, the Chicago Bears, in the past 24 hours. Acquisitions, injuries, performance updates and storylines will be provided, during the season including the team’s competitive status.
Stories of the Day:
- Previewing Week 2 versus the Philadelphia Eagles on MNF:
- Is Monday’s game a must-win?
- Three ex-centers with ties to the Bears have been nominated for the Pro Football Hall of Fame.
- Leonard Floyd showed promise in his NFL debut.
- 10 Bears Things.
- According to new valuations compiled by Forbes, the Bears are the 8th most valuable NFL franchise.
- Record: 0-1
- Last in the NFC North