State of the Organization is a continuing series of daily updates on the happenings of your favorite Chicago sports teams: Cubs, White Sox, Bulls, Blackhawks and Bears. Each team with its own update space.
This space will provide some of the highlights of what has been going on with your favorite Chicago baseball team, the Chicago White Sox, in the past 24 hours. Acquisitions, injuries, performance updates and storylines will be provided, during the season including the team’s competitive status, both big and minor league.
Stories of the Day:
- Todd Frazier now has the most home runs in a single season by a White Sox 3B
- Hawk Harrelson talks Todd Frazier vs. Kris Bryant.
- Beyond Todd Frazier the White Sox have no power.
- Tim Anderson is still feeling the effects of the bruised calf that forced his to leave the game Thursday.
- The Sox insisted on Jackie Bradley, Jr. in any trade between the Red Sox and White Sox involving Chris Sale.
- The Sox beat the Twins 11-4 and continue their series tonight at 7:10pm ET.
Record and Advanced Stats (provided by FanGraphs):
- Record: 64-70
- Last 10: 4-6
- Games behind division leader: 13.5
- Probability of winning the division: 0.0%
- Probability of winning ALDS: 0.0%
- Probability of winning ALCS: 0.0%
- Probability of winning the World Series: 0.0%