State of the Organization is a continuing series of daily updates on the happenings of your favorite Chicago sports teams: Cubs, White Sox, Bulls, Blackhawks and Bears. Each team with its own update space.
This space will provide some of the highlights of what has been going on with your favorite Chicago football team, the Chicago Bears, in the past 24 hours. Acquisitions, injuries, performance updates and storylines will be provided, during the season including the team’s competitive status.
Stories of the Day:
- The last preseason game for the Bears is tonight at 8:00pm ET
- 4 things to watch.
- Likely to play a lot of snaps, David Fales is ready to make the most of his opportunity.
- With a jumble at the position the Bears WRs get one final chance to make their case for the regular season.
- CB K’Waun Williams, who the Bears claimed off waivers, failed his physical and is once again a free agent.
- Another blow to their secondary depth, but NFL executives seem to really like S Harold Jones-Quartey.
- Pernell McPhee may have to start the season on the PUP list, forcing Leonard Floyd to make an impact perhaps sooner than expected.
- Lots of turnover from 2015 Week 1: