State of the Organization is a continuing series of daily updates on the happenings of your favorite Chicago sports teams: Cubs, White Sox, Bulls, Blackhawks and Bears. Each team with its own update space.
This space will provide some of the highlights of what has been going on with your favorite Chicago football team, the Chicago Bears, in the past 24 hours. Acquisitions, injuries, performance updates and storylines will be provided, during the season including the team’s competitive status.
Stories of the Day:
- In their 3rd preseason game the Bears lost to the Kansas City Chiefs 23-7.
- How did they look?
- If anything, the score actually makes the Bears look better than they were yesterday afternoon.
- Grades for the game.
- 4 players who stood out.
- The Bears come out of the game with even more injuries.
- Jay Cutler on how Kevin White is progressing.
- Potential practice squad QB Connor Cook’s injury in the 4th quarter is reportedly a broken leg.
- Bears roster battles, defensive line.
- A few local Olympic medalists were on the sideline for the game.