State of the Organization is a continuing series of daily updates on the happenings of your favorite Chicago sports teams: Cubs, White Sox, Bulls, Blackhawks and Bears. Each team with its own update space.
This space will provide some of the highlights of what has been going on with your favorite Chicago football team, the Chicago Bears, in the past 24 hours. Acquisitions, injuries, performance updates and storylines will be provided, during the season including the team’s competitive status.
Stories of the day:
- Bears third preseason game info.
- What to look for in the game.
- What’s at stake for the rookies in the game?
- Coming into training camp the Bears expressed a preference for a RBC approach, what does Jeremy Langford think about that?
- An O-line decimated by injuries increases scrutiny on backup QBs.
- Insight into what may be going on with Kyle Long’s shoulder injury.
- Who is the best Bears player of the past decade?