State of the Organization is a continuing series of daily updates on the happenings of your favorite Chicago sports teams: Cubs, White Sox, Bulls, Blackhawks and Bears. Each team with its own update space.
This space will provide some of the highlights of what has been going on with your favorite Chicago baseball team, the Chicago White Sox, in the past 24 hours. Acquisitions, injuries, performance updates and storylines will be provided, during the season including the team’s competitive status, both big and minor league.
Stories of the day:
- Beginning November 1 the White Sox will play at Guaranteed Rate Field.
- What should the White Sox do this offseason after another disappointing season?
- Have the Sox found their catcher of the future?
- The development of Carlos Rodon.
- Sox were defeated by the Phillies 5-3, splitting the series. Series against the Seattle Mariners starts tomorrow at 8:10pm ET.
Record and Advanced Stats (provided by FanGraphs):
- Record: 60-65
- Last 10: 5-5
- Games behind division leader: 12
- Probability of winning the division: 0.1%
- Probability of winning ALDS: 0.0%
- Probability of winning ALCS: 0.0%
- Probability of winning the World Series: 0.0%