State of the Organization is a continuing series of daily updates on the happenings of your favorite Chicago sports teams: Cubs, White Sox, Bulls, Blackhawks and Bears. Each team with its own update space.
This space will provide some of the highlights of what has been going on with your favorite Chicago football team, the Chicago Bears, in the past 24 hours. Acquisitions, injuries, performance updates and storylines will be provided, during the season including the team’s competitive status.
Stories of the day:
- The Bears are counting on Eddie Goldman to anchor their D-line in his second season.
- The Bears may slowly be getting healthy.
- Including promising rookie DL Jonathan Bullard, who has looked good so far this preseason.
- The Bears’ third preseason is coming up this weekend. Traditionally this is considered the most important preseason game for teams because it is when the starters get the most snaps and teams attempt to figure out their regular season rotations. But does it mean anything for the Bears this year?
- Maybe for the fullback competition.
- Finally, 10 Bears things.