State of the Organization is a continuing series of daily updates on the happenings of your favorite Chicago sports teams: Cubs, White Sox, Bulls, Blackhawks and Bears. Each team with its own individual update.
This space will provide some of the highlights of what has been going on with your favorite Chicago football team, the Chicago Bears, in the past 24 hours. Acquisitions, injuries, performance updates and storylines will be provided, during the season including the team’s competitive status.
Stories of the day:
- Almost a quarter of the roster has been out with injury. Are the Bears just being cautious?
- Perhaps most concernedly, Kyle Long continues to miss practice with a shoulder injury and there’s no news on when he might return.
- Offseason acquisitions and the development of young players should improve the Bears defense, but how much?
- According to Leonard Floyd he’s been playing great.
- Practice notes from Tuesday.